We are pleased to announce that Mentis Assist, together with Peninsula Hot Springs, once again reunite for the 4th annual Ride for Relief, a community cycling event to build connection, promote mental health awareness and raise funds for Mentis Assist.
Thanks to the generous funds raised through Ride for Relief, we have been able to provide some of the most vulnerable people in our community with the opportunity to access services they would not otherwise be able to afford, with 100% of all funds raised going directly towards helping our clients.
With your help, we have already been able to provide:
- Specialist neuropsychiatric, psychiatric and Occupational Therapy Assessments required for access to the National Disability Scheme (NDIS);
- Drivers licence fees to build independence in the community;
- Computers and laptops to meet study goals and improve employment opportunities
- House Moving and set up costs for clients to live safely and independently;
- Food access to help with nutrition and encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Respite care for carers of those with mental illness to provide a break from the stress of daily challenges.
Ride for Relief provides Mentis Assist with flexible funding to help support people living with mental illness to access treatments, re-engage in the community and re-build their lives so that they can be the best version of themselves.
Building on the success of previous years, this years' ride will include a new epic 6-day tour, following the Great Victorian Bathing Trail from Mallacoota, concluding at Peninsula Hot Springs on the Mornington Peninsula where riders will be joined by riders from the 1-day event.
Join the team and be a part of this great charity event to be held between 4th – 10th October.
Register before midnight 30th May 2021 and take advantage of our Early Bird Offer. Places are limited, so get in quick so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.