Mentis Assist provides specialised mental health services for people who have a diagnosed severe and enduring mental illness.
Our services are provided for those living in the areas of Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, Casey and Cardinia regions.
Mentis Assist offers a range of programs tailored to suit the needs of our clients and their formal and informal support networks. Wherever possible, our mental health practitioners work in collaboration with other services and health professionals to provide wrap-around services that are coordinated and regularly reviewed.
Mentis Assist believes Mental Health Recovery is:
- Seeing the person as a whole
- A dimension beyond rehabilitation and involves transformation and rediscovery of self
- A unique journey embracing the past, present and future
- Insightful of possibilities, building on strengths and hopes
Community services offered by Mentis Assist and the referral process
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Linkages Packages Program
- Social Support Program
- Early Intervention Psychosocial Support
- Access and Support Early Interventions Psychological Support
All referral and inquiries via 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
Specialised support services offered by Mentis Assist and the referral process
Mentis Assist offers the Mental Health Stepped Care Service to eligible people who live or work in South Eastern Melbourne, who are not able to afford or able to access similar services.
The Stepped Care Model offers individuals with the flexibility to ‘step up’ or 'step down’ their support depending on their mental health needs at any given time.
Mental Health Stepped Care Service Referrals and Enquiries
People living in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, call SEMPHN Mental Health Intake - 1800 862 363