If would like to find out more about how you can support Mentis Assist, please call 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847) to talk to our fundraising team
Click here http://www.paypal.com/au/fundr... to make a donation
Support our Work
As a Not-for-Profit community organisation, Mentis Assist relies on the financial support of the State and Commonwealth Government, our corporate partners and the support of the community to help improve the future of some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Your generous donation will go towards providing extra resources and innovative solutions that will improve the quality of life and future opportunities for those seeking to become active members of the community. You will be providing vulnerable people with hope for the future.
Your donation will help to provide significant opportunities, which may include:
- Providing membership and resources to join community associations and clubs
- Resources to return to study or work
- Providing whitegoods and other furnishings for housing as needed
- Carer and family respite opportunities to enhance supporting abilities
- Assistance for families to provide children with school books, uniforms and the ability to access social and sporting activities
- Assistance with delivering individual programs and/or groups.
There are a number of ways you can support Mentis Assist:
- Leave a once-off donation
- Leave a regular donation
- Fundraise on behalf of Mentis Assist - the opportunities are endless
- In-Kind Support
- Leave a lasting Legacy