Mentis Assist provides specialised mental health services for people aged 16 - 64 years, who have a diagnosed severe and enduring mental illness. Services are also available for carers of people experiencing mental health concerns.
Services are provided to those living in the areas of Frankston and Mornington Peninsula (including Langwarrin, Carrum Downs and Sandhurst).
Mentis Assist offers a range of programs tailored to suit the needs of our clients and their formal and informal support networks. Wherever possible, our mental health practitioners work in collaboration with other services and health professionals to provide wrap-around services that are coordinated and regularly reviewed.
Mentis Assist believes Mental Health Recovery is:
- Seeing the person as a whole
- A dimension beyond rehabilitation and involves transformation and rediscovery of self
- A unique journey embracing the past, present and future
- Insightful of possibilities, building on strengths and hopes
Programs Mentis Assist currently offers and the referral process
- Mental Health Community Support Services (MHCSS)
- Youth-Focused (16-24 years)
- Carer and Family Support - See Carers & Family Support Brochure here.
- Seniors Program - Access and Support - See Access & Support Brochure here.
- Seniors Program - Planned Activity Groups - See Seniors Program Brochure here.
- Partners in Recovery (PIR) Program - See Partners In Recovery Brochure here.
- Mental health training for your business - See Wellbeing at Work Brochure here.
All referral and inquiries via 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)