Mentis Assist provides specialised mental health services for people who have a diagnosed severe and enduring mental illness. Services are also available for carers of people experiencing mental health concerns.
Services are provided to those living in the areas of Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, Casey and Cardinia.
Mentis Assist offers a range of programs tailored to suit the needs of our clients and their formal and informal support networks. Wherever possible, our mental health practitioners work in collaboration with other services and health professionals to provide wrap-around services that are coordinated and regularly reviewed.
Mentis Assist believes Mental Health Recovery is:
- Seeing the person as a whole
- A dimension beyond rehabilitation and involves transformation and rediscovery of self
- A unique journey embracing the past, present and future
- Insightful of possibilities, building on strengths and hopes
Community programs offered by Mentis Assist and the referral process
- Mental Health Support Services - see Our Services Brochure here.
- Youth-Focused (16-24 years)
- Carer and Family Support - See Carers & Family Support Brochure here.
- Seniors Program - Access and Support - See Access & Support Brochure here.
- Seniors Program - Planned Activity Groups - See Seniors Program Brochure here.
- Partners in Recovery (PIR) Program - See Partners In Recovery Brochure here.
- Mental health training for your business - See Wellbeing at Work Brochure here.
All referral and inquiries via 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
Specialised services offered by Mentis Assist and the referral process
- API - Accessible Psychological Interventions (for people with mild to moderate mental health needs)
- MHICC - Mental Health Integrated Complex Care (for people with severe and complex mental health needs)
Referrals and enquiries for specialised services via SEMPHN Intake 1800 862 363.