Our community partners help us to support our clients
Our clients may rely on other organisations for medical, legal or housing support. Some clients use migrant agencies or language services. Mentis Assist aims for a fully integrated and seamless delivery of services for our clients.
Our government funding partners include the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services and the Australian Department of Social Services. We also support clients who receive funding from the National Disability Insurance Agency, Victoria’s Transport Accident Commission and WorkSafe.
Mentis Assist partners with Peninsula Health in delivering several programs including the Youth PARC service in Frankston, the Rooming House Program at Rosebud and clinical support as part of our programs. Housing Choices and WAYSS are also an important program partner.
A special thank you to our Corporate Partner, Peninsula Hot springs, for their support in raising awareness of mental health and its associated impact upon the community.
With a common goal of improving mental and physical wellbeing for those within the community, both locally and throughout Victoria, the partnership is a perfect synergy between Mentis Assist and Peninsula Hot Springs.
- Alfred Health
- Department of Health
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Social Services
- Frankston City Council
- Frankston Mornington Peninsula Aboriginal Action Group
- Frankston Mornington Peninsula Primary Care Partnership
- Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
- Housing Choices
- Monash Health
- Monash Peninsula University
- Peninsula Carer Council
- Peninsula Health
- Peninsula Model Alliances
- SalvoCare Eastern
- Skillsplus Employment and Training
- South East Melbourne Primary Health Network
- South Eastern Drug and Alcohol Service
- Southern Migrant Refugee Centre
- Southern Peninsula Community Care Centre
- Southern Peninsula Community Support & Information Centre
- Turning Point Drug and Alcohol Services
- WAYSS Housing and Support Services
- Wise Employment Service
Philanthropic and Corporate Partners
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- Manyung Gallery Group
- Steve Bastoni (Actor, Director, Writer)
- Jessica Robinson (Singer/Songwriter)