Mental Health Clinician – Part Time
Accessible Psychological Interventions (API) Program
Part time position - Contract duration to 30/6/2021 with likely extension
This position will be located in Mornington (2 dpw)
Mentis Assist is looking for a mental health clinician to deliver focussed psychological interventions to people with low – moderate severity mental health conditions.
This position provides an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of our Accessible Psychological Interventions (API) program. You will work alongside a range of clinicians and other practitioners to practice collaboratively and support the target groups to access the care they require.
To be eligible for consideration, you must have, as a minimum:
• Qualifications: Minimum, Bachelor of Psychology with registration with AHPRA or Bachelor of Social Work with Mental Health accreditation and current registration with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) or the Australian Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or post graduate qualifications in mental health nursing with accreditation with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses
• Minimum of five years’ work experience in mental health or community setting
• Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering focused, evidence based psychological strategies such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
• Current Victorian Driver’s Licence and ability to undertake travel as required
• Satisfactory Police Record Check
• Current Working with Children Check
Mentis Assist offers generous salary packaging benefits and an above award salary.
First view the Position Description here. Application must include a brief covering letter, a current resume, and a separate document addressing each of the key selection criteria found at the end of the Position Description.
Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria in a separate cover letter will not be considered.
No closing date – apply as soon as possible.