This unique program is able to be offered as a result of the funds raised through the Ride for Relief charity cycling event, which Mentis Assist and Peninsula Hot Springs run in strong partnership every year.
Strategically based in Rosebud, the Breaking Barriers program is specifically for people living on the Southern Peninsula and helps to fill a mental health service gap for people in this region.
A well-being and capacity worker can assist you in accessing and navigate the mental health and wider service system.
The Breaking Barriers program is able to provide
- Outreach and/or in-office services
- Health education/literacy and wellbeing information
- Care planning and service connection
- Referrals and linkages to appropriate services
- System navigation/ Service Coordination
For more information, please download our Breaking Barriers program here