All Mentis Assist Support Workers have completed the Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control training – COVID-19 (online training course), as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: NDIS Worker Orientation Module training.
You can feel rest assured that our Support Workers are implementing COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting measures, in keeping with the Department of Health’s Infection Control training guidelines.
Appropriate hygiene measures are being taken to keep Support Workers, participants & their families as safe as possible.
- Support Workers who are sick for any reason will not work with a Participant, or enter their home.
- Support Workers are washing their hands before each shift.
- Support Workers are wearing masks and ensuring clients sit in the back seats with the windows open when travelling
- Support Workers are wearing new, non-porous gloves where required when cooking or cleaning with clients during each shift, which are taken home or back to the office for disposal.
- Support Workers are wearing face masks during every shift
- Support Workers and members of the household must stay at least 2.0 metres apart at all times.