Mentis Assist provides Mental Health Support Workers and High Intensity Mental Health Support Workers to assist you in your mental health recovery journey and work towards your NDIS goals.
We work with you to:
- Assist you in participating in the community, building new skills, improve management of your mental health and develop meaningful relationships;
- Help increase your independence in order to live your best life, recognising that your mental health is important to you;
- Increase your coping strategies, confidence and self-determination, utilising your own personal strengths.
Our supports are driven by your needs and personal goals and include:
- Skills training
- Emotional support and mentoring
- Social and relationship skills development
- Independent living skills development
- Emotional self-regulation
- Mental health strategy development
- Building skills to manage money
- Building life skills, including confidence and resilience
- Developing work goals
- Staying physically well, including exercise
- Public transport skills development
- Accessing and participating the community
- Develop and maintain supports
- Assist with motivation to complete everyday tasks
- Assistance with maintaining accommodation and tenancy
For more information about how Mentis Assist can help you with your NDIS Plan, call our NDIS Intake Coordinator on 1300 636 847.