Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) are offering clients of Mentis Assist the opportunity to get involved in dedicated programs, to help patrons realise their physical, social and mental well-being potential.
Cost: $10 for 10 visit passes
You must meet PARC's eligibility criteria to apply.
PARC will also need to conduct a two-phase assessment to determine if you are eligible for a 10 visit pass and/ or a subsidised aquatic membership
- Client must reside within the City of Frankston Municipality
- Client must be referred by an organisation
- There is some element of financial hardship making it difficult for the client to afford a full membership
- An appointment will be arranged with PARC, the client and support worker to complete referral forms and have a tour of the centre if needed
- The 10 visit passes (with a 6 week expiry) will be issued, which will cost $10 (This can be done at the initial appointment)
- Once the visit passes has been completed, and the-client is willing to continue at PARC, a subsidised membership can be set up.
The membership is a fortnightly direct debit membership, on-going for up to 12 months.
- The cost for the membership is:
a. Complete membership: $9.90 per fortnight.
This includes full access to the Gym, Group exercise classes and all aquatic facilities
b. Aquatic membership: $5.90 per fortnight.
This includes access to all Aquatic facilities - Pools, Sauna, Spa and steam room (it does not include any water workout classes)
For more information relating to PARC SWIM in Frankston, visit their website:
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
To get involved in the PARC Pathways program, please talk to your support worker.