Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) are offering clients of Mentis Assist the opportunity to get involved in dedicated programs, to help patrons realise their physical, social and mental well-being potential.
Cost: $10 for 10 visit passes
You must meet PARC's eligibility criteria to apply.
PARC will also need to conduct a two-phase assessment to determine if you are eligible for a 10 visit pass and/ or a subsidised aquatic membership
1. Client must reside within the City of Frankston Municipality
2. Client must be referred by an organisation
3. There is some element of financial hardship making it difficult for the client to afford a full membership
- An appointment will be arranged with PARC, the client and support worker to complete referral forms and have a tour of the centre if needed
- The 10 visit passes (with a 6 week expiry) will be issued, which will cost $10 (This can be done at the initial appointment)
- Once the visit passes has been completed, and the-client is willing to continue at PARC, a subsidised membership can be set up.
- The membership is a fortnightly direct debit membership, on-going for up to 12 months.
- The cost for the membership is:
a. Complete membership: $9.90 per fortnight.
This includes full access to the Gym, Group exercise classes and all aquatic facilities
b. Aquatic membership: $5.90 per fortnight.
This includes access to all Aquatic facilities - Pools, Sauna, Spa and steam room (it does not include any water workout classes)
For more information relating to PARC SWIM in Frankston, visit their website:
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
To get involved in the PARC Pathways program, please talk to your support worker.
Location Head Office 23 - 25 Yuilles Road Mornington Victoria 3931
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
Opening Hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm