MAKING CHANGES FOR NEW BEGINNINGS
For women who have, or are currently, experiencing family violence
Date: starts 3rd February, 2020
Location: Frankston, TBA upon registration
Making Changes for New Beginnings is a weekly, 7 week program for women who have, or are currently experiencing family violence.
The group is a psycho educational program, which aims to educate women about family violence and promote making positive changes that support their own and their children’s safety.
The group provides a safe and supportive space to:
- Learn about family violence, the cycles, impacts and understand emotional reactions
- Identify personal strengths, values and beliefs through self-reflection
- Explore parenting after family violence, strategies to rebuild
- Understand guilt, shame and blame, healthy ways to express emotions
- Compare healthy and unhealthy relationships, boundaries, communication and warning signs
- Develop future goals and reflection