Whilst the needs of your family are your most important consideration in planning what happens to your estate, if you are considering how you can leave a living legacy that supports and improves the future of some of our most vulnerable members in the community, Mentis Assist would respectfully ask that you consider our organisation.
By bequeathing a donation to Mentis Assist your generosity can provide extra resources and innovative solutions that will improve the quality of life and future opportunities for those seeking to be purposeful and effective member of their community.
Your gift can provide significant opportunities which may be used to:
- Provide membership and resources to join community associations and clubs
- Opportunities and resources to return to study or work
- Provide driving lessons or travel training
- Access dental and allied health providers
- Acquire appropriate housing and/or provide whitegoods and other furnishings needed
- Provide carers and family opportunities to enhance their supporting abilities
- Obtain membership and uniforms to enable joining sporting clubs and other fitness facilities
- Allow people to provide opportunities for their children to access social and sporting activities, school books and resources for outings.